Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cobourg Eco Garden

Lee here...The Cobourg Eco Garden is one of my favorite places to visit...I'm pretty sure I've posted about it before. Cobourg is such a nice town with a fabulous beach on Lake Ontario.
The main entryway...hollyhocks in the corner with the split rail fence.

Such a casual, cottage type garden....lots of pathways mostly lined with the smooth river rocks from the beach.

Annie likes the little berries..I wish I new what they were!

A butterfly landed on Chris.
Lake rocks as plant markers

Lots of mulch everywhere keep the weeds down for the volunteers and make a clear walkway for visitors.
I don't remember this garden being here....it's a simple veggie garden with stones in the pathway and everything in rows...so great!!

Check out this bird bath...looks like some sort of big leaf that was pressed into hypertufa....and of course surrounded by more beach rocks.
This garden is such an inspiration to me!


No comments: