Friday, December 19, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

Lee here...Ok..I feel terrible about this..We got new windows and this is the last one that needs to be replaced...its in the girl's bedroom..its ice!! We are going to order a new window and have our guy come and install it whenever he can..It will take about 4-6 weeks for it to come and even if he can install it for march that would be great. I think in the meantime we are just going to cover it with insulation (they have another window thats newish). We usually have it covered with plastic by now but we were so excited to not have to do that to our wall of new windows, that we kinda forgot!
This is our snowy day....


..Ahh my favorite kind of day...calling for snow during the day, we dont have to go anywhere or do anything..we are making pepermint patties today and watching a movie later and making some hot chocolate with a candy cane stir stick. I think I will make a pot of soup.


The kids are still in bed. It is cold and windy and damp out at the moment and I cant wait till it starts snowing! Annie will want to go outside for a while and I do have to bring in some wood (Ok, so I do have to do something!) It is warm inside and the tree lights are on. Im going to put the kettle on for some tea. I think I will stay in my jammies all day!!

No comments: