Friday, March 5, 2010

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!

Lee here....Not sure why I was yelling but its true, fridays feel like a great day! I like to tidy the house on friday, do extra work for homeschooling, bring in any wood, wash any laundry, clean the kitchen etc so then the weekend feels especially sweet...waking up saturday morning knowing I can sort of take the day off (not from exercise)...I can sit on the sofa and read, put on a movie, (after I take the kids where they need to go..pottery, rehearsal). Oh, and making coffee (it's like a special occassion drink for me!)and having a cup while reading the newspaper. Ok, so maybe its not fridays that I love as much as saturday...but I have lots of energy on fridays to do all the things I need to do in order to enjoy saturday lol. It is so bright and sunny here this morning too!
TGIF!

No comments: