Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010

Happy New Year!

What a great few days we've had. Hunkering down with family, eating too much food! Not me actually, but the rest of the clan. I've been keeping to my goals and hope to be able to keep it up over these next few months. This is a pic of the warming oven, tatters and pancakes keep warm until the eggs are done.

Here are some more food pics! Its all about the food... I'm not eating it so I'm going to obsess over it in other ways. I even baked croissants in the oven! (don't get too excited...Pillsbury junk..) .


I wanted to post a pic of our first attempt at roasting something in the cook stove. DS was given a turkey for Christmas from his employers. Finally got to test the dutch oven! We cooked everything on the stove today, mashed tatters, broccoli, calamari, mussels, and salmon.



Katheeeeeee. you need one of these babies!!!!! I can see it where the Vermont Castings is, right smack dab in the living room. It does make the house a little too warm sometimes, but I can crack open a window or turn the ceiling fan on.

Once again, Happy New Year folks.. its going to be a good one :)

Zee

No comments: