Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 week challenge

I'm going public! This is my 6 week challenge for myself so I can really focus on what needs to be done.
The Plan: excercise everyday and be active in general like sledding with Annie and walking the dog even tho its cold and I'd rather be inside watching the Food Network.
: eating healthy food in proper portions....focusing on lots of raw veg, any grains will be whole and in a small amount, water and green tea for drinks
: Not eating after dinner. This has been a tough one recently.
: weigh in once a week and when I do eventually reach my goal, I will weigh in everyday to keep things in check

So I hope to lose weight slowly and surely. I am all about fast results but I just dont think that is realistic. The weight I take off needs to stay off. If I can lose 1 or 2 pounds a week consistently, I will be very happy! I will be patient and not expect my jeans to be loose next week lol. Cheers! Lee

No comments: