Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gnome Hats

I'm having tons of fun whipping up Gnome Gear.  I'm going to do a few more hats and then try some socks with a curl at the toe.  This is my wee gnome modeling my wears.

I've got one in the wash right now, hoping to felt it up just proper and end up with the perfect Gnome Hat for a medium size head.  Might be small actually, time will tell!

Here's what I've done so far






















Almost finished knitting the hat.
















Before washing and felting.

I'll let ya know how it turns out when it comes out of the dryer.

I want to sew copper tags on them that say Gnome Gear or something Kitchy, I was hoping for Gnome Domes.. but alas its already spoken for by two other sources.  According to the Urban Dictionary it's a sexual reference roflmao.. who'd a knew!

Zee here, and gone again!

No comments: