Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bonjour!

Well.....it's well into August already ;)
August 2010 Me and my Chi
This summer has been marked by many things that inspire, so many I can't possibly list them all but the ones that stand out the most for me concern relationships and the positive effects a couple/people have on a their community and individuals who surround them, even folks unknown to them.  Chi and I were invited to celebrate the 40th anniversary of dear friends of ours last month, what a day!   They renewed their vows to each other, acknowledged a life so far that has been full adventure and the potential for so much more.  Marg and Stew, I know,  just by association have laid a foundation for more compassion, peace, empathy and love in this world. Even if you don't know them personally, you know them because that energy has be passed on and has imprinted on someone who I'm certain has passed it on, kinda like the Wella Balsam commercial from the 70's  you nurture two people and they nurture two people.... an so on, and so on.

This weekend Chi and I will be off to celebrate with Alvin and Donna,  40 years married!  I am so looking forward to many more years with my Chi and I think in 17 years, we'll throw a 40 year bash of our own!  Keep on, keepin' on Chris & Lee, Greg & Kathy, you too inspire!

Life is Good!

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Sounds like you have had a really nice Summer! Glad I found your blog!!