Monday, August 8, 2011

simple

"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify."

~ Henry David Thoreau

I love to live simply..it's something I am constantly striving for. I like being quiet...I'm a great listener. I like to observe and try to not judge. Live and let live. I am trying to borrow more books from the library and friends and if I feel I need it forever, then I'll purchase it...I need to do that with movies and tv series on dvd! I like real, whole food..mostly because its healthiest. I have no desire to shop and try not to have a list of wants. I like feeling grounded..(I don't really know what that means but I think I know how it feels). I don't want to over consume. I am generous with my heart. I often brag to Chris and the girls that I could live out of a back pack and I'm fairly certain that I mean it. I try to stop myself from saying things that don't need to be said...don't ask my teens about this one. I am enjoying starting my day with an hour long walk at 6 am.

No comments: