Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We did it!! It's March!

Lee here...I'm so happy its March. Even though it is really really cold out, it is sunny and bright. It has put me in spring cleaning and garden planning mode. I bought a few containers to sort some things..a bin for letter writting which I love to do, one for my little stash of embroidery floss and hoops, patterns and material, and one that remains unfilled for now. I have bought most of my seeds and just need a few more like some clover, sunflowers and more herbs. I want to start some inside this year to get a jump start on some yummy fresh food.

Some fun things for March.......Annie is getting excited for some march break activities at the library this year. The children's libarian, Jaye is so amazing and Annie enjoys spending time with her. Kate is getting a bit nervous about being in the young company's production of "The Little Mermaid" at the Stirling Festival Theatre. It's a big deal in our area and it has 5 shows. She is really enjoying the rehearsals and having such a great time! It is such a great opportunity! Stef wont be able to see the show since she is off to Louisianna with her youth group for a week of working on houses as part of the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. She is so excited about travelling for the first time without us and getting to hang out with friends. They get to go to the French Quarter for a day trip as well.
Happy March!

No comments: