Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Reverb

Lee here...One Reverb, the band that Stef's boyfriend created and she sings in, played at the Zwicks Island Bandshell. This was a very small "mosh pit" that was quite frightening and Annie and I backed away...we did not want to be involved in that nonsense!! You can see Kate smiling in the background but also standing out of the way! Rob...a great guitarist and a fabulous singer too.

Stefanie...I never tire of her singing! I like the band but I really enjoyed when Stef would play the guitar and sing by herself...

I miss having Stef in the house...She was always singing and playing guitar. She'd teach herself a new song in an hour or two. I didn't realize how much an influence Stef was on Kate with singing and guitar...Kate doesn't do it very much anymore. Learning to play guitar was high on my list of 'to-do's" at one point...its not as high now but its still on the list!


2 comments:

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Hi Lee!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking on Dee's new store. She really has done a fabulous job. I love the store......I asked her if I could "move in"!!!
I may be going back this afternoon to do more shopping!!!
Warm hugs, Laura

Lee said...

Yeah I plan on stopping by lots:)