Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tea for two..or three..or four..

Everyone is invited! I really enjoy a good cuppa tea and making it for others too. Right now I am drinking lots of green tea..its february and I feel in the mood to reap the health benefits of this tea..good for everything from blood pressure to cholesterol to weight loss:) Next is Earl Grey..its the "go to" tea for when I visit Zee or Kath. Now I totally associate friendship with this perfumy tea...and when I drink it at home, I think of them:) Regular orange pekoe is a favorite...its totally familiar and comfortable. Chai for when I want to spice it up a bit..a little spark of something different..especially great as a little treat when made with boiled milk and cinnamin sprinkled on top! I like "chinese" tea any time and we always make it in a pot and drink from little chinese tea cups. Peppermint and chamomile for anytime. We drink lots of tea!
Lee

2 comments:

Lee said...

Notice the kettle is on..I really was making tea lol.

kathee said...

mmmmmmm tea...I am into some herbal teas lately that I love...and of course my fave...Earl Grey!