Thursday, February 25, 2010

Positive changes

You may remember my 6 week challenge...just filling you in on my progress since the challenge finished a couple of weeks ago. I did lose 6 lbs and have lost a couple more since then. I am on a 12 week challenge at the moment as Zee is at the gym doing hers. I have taken it up a notch or two. I work out 6 days a week and on the 7th day I still walk. In addition to my morning workout, I just started doing a mini afternoon workout with the kids ...push ups, sit ups, squats and lunges...10 reps of each (and 10 lunges on each leg) x 5 and will jump up to 10 reps in a few days..just easing into it. All those exercises are included in my morning workout too...just not as many. I am eating really healthy food..watching calories, drinking green tea and water, lots of veggies and some fruit..not eating after 6ish. Things are going well and I think once I lose 20 lbs or so, I should notice a big change in clothing. I'm happy that it is (the end of) Feb and I'm not just beginning in April. I feel really good!

No comments: