Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Stuff



I've just finished reading the "House of Night" series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast (Mother & Daughter) ok. there is one more to go "Hunted" but I've decided to wait until it's out in paper back. I think it could be a good T.V. series, have to wait and see. Reading stuff like House of Night has been a real time suck, to ease a really important time suck, like jumping up on the eliptical.


I've managed to set aside a heap of linen that will make oodles of double sided reusable bum wipes. I think I have enough for the whole family and even more to gift to family and friends... Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmans Kathee and Lee ;) and yup Papa! You're septic systems and butts will thank me in the New Year.


I finally finished my red lotus and OM symbol. "This symbolizes the original nature of the heart (hrdaya). It is the lotus of love, compassion, passion, activity and all the qualities of the heart." I want to add a quote, but alas the wall paper is anaglypta and is embossed, making it difficult to paint anything that requires detail or fine lines.













Now to tackle my clothes and find a practical solution for storing them. Wish me luck!

Zee.. over and out

1 comment:

kathee said...

Hey Zee,I try to do my part in looking after the environment, but 'reusable bum wipes'is not something I can honestly say I am ready for...I can almost guarantee that the rest of my family is not going to sign up for that deal...but thanks for thinking of us! I think we'll save our linens and cloths for rags, cloth napkins and gift wrap. you are an truly inspiring though!