Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year:)

Ahhh a new year...so full of promise :)
Here's whats on the go.....
**the ongoing assignment of creating a peaceful and tidy home
**getting some fundraising started for Annie who will have her head shaved at the Relay for Life this year in support of her friend Cass
**becoming more flexible with home learning and following their lead
**working on our health by trying to get outside every day regardless of weather....today is easy since its like 12 degrees out! Spring!!
**learning to knit socks and felted slippers!
**getting Stef to set me up with a photo bucket so I can post photos
We all have colds and coughs and feel sort of crappy. I am taking the chix to see National Treasure tonite however, since we haven't been out of the house for a while.
Its so nice to be back to our blog since I haven't been on in so long...had to get Stef to show me how to get here!!

No comments: